Epoxy Flooring For Commercial Garages In Aurora, Co
When it comes to flooring options for commercial auto garages in Aurora, CO, there are only a few choices that you can use that have the strengths that you need. You have to have a flooring that can withstand the weight of very heavy vehicles, one that is easy to clean, one that won’t break down with chemicals, and so much more.
Car repair shop flooring has to be able to withstand an immense amount of abuse, and elements not seen in other types of commercial properties. Often, that means epoxy, which typically provides commercial mechanics with all the benefits that they need to protect their property. If you’d like to learn more about auto garage flooring in Aurora, CO, make sure you contact Colorado Concrete Repair, today.
Why Epoxy Flooring for Mechanics in Aurora?
Epoxy coated concrete flooring is not the only option. You can also consider rubber tiles, or even PVC. But those types of flooring are unlikely to meet your requirements in the long term. Epoxy flooring offers:
- Chemical Resistance – Epoxy flooring excels in its resistance to chemicals, which is crucial in auto garages. It withstands damage from oils, gas, brake fluid, transmission fluid, and other harsh chemicals that can harm concrete floors.
- Durability – With the heavy weight of modern vehicles, durability is essential. Epoxy flooring remains crack-free, fade-resistant, and chip-free, maintaining a smooth and durable surface for years to come.
- Easy Maintenance – Commercial garages can get messy, but epoxy flooring is a breeze to clean. Simple sweeping or mopping is all that’s needed, and its seamless nature ensures debris doesn’t get trapped.
- Slip Resistance – Safety is paramount in garages where heavy equipment and tools are used. Epoxy flooring, especially when combined with a non-slip aggregate, minimizes the risk of slips and falls, enhancing overall safety.
- Many Decorative Options – Most people don’t think about commercial garages being aesthetically pleasing, but epoxy makes that a possibility. You get all the strength of concrete with many aesthetic designs, offering a more inviting commercial garage to customers.
Epoxy flooring also costs less in the long term than many other types of flooring. If you don’t expect to operate your commercial garage for long, and you just need a patchwork option, then it can be a bit pricy. But – when factoring in repairs, longevity, and even the labor of needing to clean it, epoxy flooring is often a much less expensive option over time with many benefits to help your business.
Concrete and Epoxy, Together
Epoxy flooring goes over a layer of concrete to create a long lasting and abuse-resistant form of flooring that is perfect for commercial garages in Aurora. If you’re looking for someone to install commercial flooring in your shop, contact CCR today.